QHSE Coordinator - JOB Code 55
Vacancies : 1
Department : QHSE
Qualification : Minimum of bachelor degree from a recognized university. Certified Lead/Internal Auditor of QMS/OHSMS/EMS, preferable.
Experience : 2
· Responsible to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of QHSE management system as per standards and internal requirements.
· Carry out inspections and report as per schedule and as assigned by QHSE Manager / Assistant Manager.
· Provide support by participating in internal / external audits, special inspections, studies etc.,
· Provide support in developing audits / inspections checklist.
· Raise non-conformance reports based on audits, inspections, complaints etc.
· Prepare action plans based on audits / inspections.
· Follow up and verification of corrective actions and closure of Non-conformances / action plans.
· Provide support in development, documentation, amendment and distribution of departmental work procedures, policies and forms.
· Provide support in preparing the Management Review Meeting presentation and minutes of meeting.
· Provide administrative support to QHSE function as required.
· Comply with the Company Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Policies.
· Minimum 2 years of working knowledge & experience in ISO standards for QMS, OHSMS & EMS, system implementation and maintenance.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with different levels of management and colleagues.
· Proficient in MS Office & holder of valid UAE driving license, preferable.