We are excited to launch the NEW Motorcycle Platinum Riding course which is a Fixed Price course till pass to get your UAE Motorcycle driving license!
Get training on a Honda 250 cc and then enjoy 4 hours of training on the premium bikes; the urban thrilling beast Harley Davidson Street Rod 750 or the world’s most attractive motorcycle, Ducati Scrambler after getting a UAE Motorcycle driving license.
Students will be offered:
- A fixed price course with unlimited training and tests till pass.
- Free Motorcycle gears (helmet/gloves/elbow guard/knee guard) at the registration.
- Free pick and drop service
- Registration can be completed at the student’s location, any of the 50+ branches in Dubai, or click here to register.
Terms & Conditions
- The student must give minimum 48 hours’ notice to book Theory /Internal/ Road Test. Test timing will be as per the availability in the RTA System.
- The student must give minimum 24 hours’ notice to cancel any scheduled Theory /Parking/ Road Test.
- The student must give minimum 24 hours’ notice to arrange classes subject to availability of training vehicle.
- The student must pay extra for the Remote Interpretation Service (Dh.420/-) if opted for translation service of the theory test.
- The student will be charged as per company norms, if absent for any RTA Test.
- Payment can be 50% at the time of registration, 25% before the internal test and 25% before the assessment test.
- Training location valid only at the main center (Al Qusais)
- Those holding verified Ducati or Harley Davidson vouchers can redeem the voucher at registration. It cannot be availed in conjunction with the current ongoing offers.
- Original Emirates ID
Please note: Visa copy may be required if the designation mentioned in the Emirates ID is not the same as in the stamped visa. Emirates / FlyDubai cabin crew must provide visa copy if the profession is different in Emirates ID.
- Eye test must be completed before RTA file opening. It can be done at any of EDI’s main centres (Al Qusais/Al Quoz) or at any RTA authorized optical centres in Dubai.
- No Objection letter required only if profession is not mentioned in the RTA exempted list of professions
- for employed: No Objection letter must be printed on the company letterhead with the company stamp & signature of the designated authority
- for the personal sponsor (wife/husband/siblings): No Objection letter not required
- for the personal sponsor (driver/nanny/helpers): No Objection letter is required
Please note: No Objection letter must be addressed to RTA, Dubai stating issue date, student name, passport no., selected vehicle category & gear transmission (automatic/manual). The No Objection letter is valid for only 6 months from the issue date unless the validity is mentioned by the sponsor.
*For UAE/GCC nationals, No Objection letter is not required even if the customer is below 21 years.
- Valid original home country driving license of the same category (if any): License must be legally translated only from Dubai if not printed in English/Arabic. The license must be attested from the home country embassy/consulate if in handwritten and/or in book format.
- Original UAE driving license to register for the Refresher course
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR:
Female customers wanting to take training by the male instructor:
- Copy of RTA learning permit
- No Objection letter signed by the sponsor (father/husband). For UAE nationals/company visa holders, No Objection letter to be signed by self.
- Copy of Emirates ID
File transfer from other institutes in Dubai/Emirates:
- Original RTA file from the previous school/institute (if registered before April 2017)
- No Objection letter /status report from previous school/institute.
- Theory lectures details (if attended)
- Valid /invalid learning permit (not applicable for other Emirates)
- Training Sheet (if practical training has been taken)
Customer holding partner visa:
- Copy of valid trade license.
Customers working in Dubai holding visa from other Emirate:
- Copy of trade license in Dubai
- Copy of trade license in other Emirate (name must be same as in Dubai trade license)
- No Objection letter from Dubai office stating the customer is employed & working in their Dubai office. (No Objection letter must be printed on company’s letterhead with company stamp and signature of designated authority).
Marsom / Bedouin (who do not have Emirates ID):
- Marsom letter
|Training course||Fixed Price offer
(includes 4 hours of training on Harley Davidson or DUCATI)
|15 hours of training*||AED 15,000 + 5% VAT|
|8 hours of training*||AED 10,000 + 5% VAT|
|Training course||2 hours of training (refresher)**||4 hours of training (refresher)**|
|AED 1000 + 5% VAT||AED 2000 + 5% VAT|
*Get additional 5% discount upon full payment
** Advance payment is mandatory
Students can enjoy a Fixed Price course till they pass! Upon passing, the students can avail 4 hours of additional training on premium bikes, Harley Davidson Street Rod 750 or Ducati Scrambler, to be well adapted with the mechanics and ensure safety while riding. These 4 hours of training will be provided on the next day of getting the UAE Motorcycle driving license, only at our main center in Al Qusais. The students can choose any premium bikes of their choice.
The student must attend 8 theory lectures, attend the RTA Theory test, practical training, RTA Parking test (LLST/MLST), EDI Assessment test and the RTA Road test.
Training on the Premium Bikes:
After the student receives the UAE Motorcycle driving license, the student will undergo 4 hours of training consisting of the below:
- On Range/Yard training
- Bike Orientation: Primary controls, Other controls, Pre-ride checks, Tyres, Lights and Horn, Fuel, Engine oil, Brake fluid, Cables, Chassis and belt and Kickstand
- Mounting/Dismounting: Able to mount and dismount with proper safety technique
- Clutch lever and Friction Zone: Able to understand that the friction zone begins as the clutch starts to engage and transfer power to the drive train. It will help to maintain the slow riding exercises without stalling the engine.
- Figure Eight (8): Brings together the coordination of clutch, throttle and rear brake along with the added dynamic of precise steering and correct riding posture.
- Offset cone weave: This exercise will build upon all of the skills riders have developed and encouraged the confidence they will need to handle the motorbike in confined areas.
- On Road Training
- U-Turn: Able to perform the U-turns safely with an appropriate angle.
- Brake and escape: This particular exercise enables the rider to properly brake in an emergency situation and avoid any potential hazard they are approaching from both front and the rear.
- Countersteering: Develop the ability to initiate a turn by a small, momentary turn of the front wheel usually via the handlebars in the opposite direction. In all cases, it is used to change the lean angle of the bike, either from side to side or from straight up to full lean in one direction.
- Students must always carry the RTA learners’ permit, EDI student card and the RTA handbook during the lectures, practical training and tests.
- Students must ensure to be present on time for the training. In case the student fails to arrive within 10 minutes of the training time, he/she is considered 'absent' and an additional fee is applicable.
- If the student wishes to temporarily stop the training, the course in-charge must be informed 24 hours before the scheduled training time. Failure to do so, the student will be considered 'absent' for the scheduled training.
- In case the instructor is absent, an alternative instructor will be arranged. Should we fail to provide another instructor, we will extend your training accordingly.
- Students must use the EDI student card for timely log-in and log-out of their scheduled training in the vehicle.
All students who register for 15 or 8 hours of training must attend 8 theory lectures before appearing for the RTA Theory test. The lectures can be attended at any of our main centres in Al Qusais or Al Quoz in English, Hindi, Urdu or Arabic on weekdays or Fridays. Students can also attend LIVE lectures at the institute or online via the student portal.
NOTE: The students must bring the EDI student ID, RTA handbook and RTA Learning Permit to attend the lectures.
The lectures will consist of the below topics:
• Lecture 1 : Introduction to Motorcycle
• Lecture 2 : Traffic signs
• Lecture 3 : Risk Management
• Lecture 4 : Driver Condition
• Lecture 5 : Driving Environment
• Lecture 6 : Rules of the road
• Lecture 7 : Hazards & Emergencies
• Lecture 8 : Safe Driving
RTA's Remote Interpretation System (RIS)
The service provides remote instant interpretation of driving theoretical tests, conducted by RTA, to driver license applicants in different languages. Click here to view the list of available languages. The step is part of RTA's endeavours to enrich the Smart City initiative and realise its third strategic goal - People's Happiness
How RIS service can be availed?
As per RTA guidelines, students have to submit an application for appointing an interpreter in the preferred language at the time of opening RTA file and pay the applicable fees. This service cannot be added at a later stage while booking the Road Test.
Fees: An additional fee of AED 400/- will be charged for availing this service apart from the regular exam fee of AED 310.
Apart from RIS service, RTA also provides voiceover facility with no extra cost for eight more languages i.e. Urdu, Bangla, Chinese, Farsi, Hindi, Malayalam, Russian and Tamil.
• Obtain your RTA learners permit prior to your first driving lesson and carry it with you throughout the training period. Renew the permit once it expires.
• Attend your first and all subsequent driving classes and tests with necessary lenses/ glasses.
• Not be absent from classes without informing the concerned reception staff 48 hours before the class time or you will be charged for the classes.
• Make proper payments for training and tests on time to avoid unnecessary problems/delays
|Name of Test||Test Location||Taken by||When|
|Knowledge test||Al Qusais & Al Quoz||RTA||After attending all the lectures|
|Pre-Evaluation Test||Al Qusais & Al Quoz||EDI||
|LLST / MLST||Al Qusais & Al Quoz||
|Assessment Test||Al Qusais & Al Quoz||EDI||
|Road test||Al Qusais & Al Quoz||
|After Assessment test passing|