Now get trained in new Toyota Camry 2018 for your driving lessons. Appear for both parking and road test on ONE day and pay a fixed price!
Our highly qualified and experienced trainers will give you training on being a safer driver on the road.
- Original Emirates ID
Please note: Visa copy may be required if the designation mentioned in the Emirates ID is not the same as in the stamped visa. Emirates / FlyDubai cabin crew must provide visa copy if the profession is different in Emirates ID.
- Eye test must be completed before the RTA file opening. It can be done at any of EDI’s 3 main centres (Al Qusais/Al Quoz/Port Rashid) or at any RTA authorized optical centres in Dubai.
- No Objection letter required only if profession is not mentioned in the RTA exempted list of professions
- for employed: No Objection letter must be printed on the company letterhead with the company stamp & signature of the designated authority
- for the personal sponsor (wife/husband/siblings): No Objection letter not required
- for the personal sponsor (driver/nanny/helpers): No Objection letter is required
Please note: No Objection letter must be addressed to RTA, Dubai stating issue date, student name, passport no., selected vehicle category & gear transmission (automatic/manual). The No Objection letter is valid for only 6 months from the issue date unless the validity is mentioned by the sponsor.
*For UAE/GCC nationals, No Objection letter is not required even if the customer is below 21 years.
- Valid original home country driving license of the same category (if any): License must be legally translated only from Dubai if not printed in English/Arabic. The license must be attested from the home country embassy/consulate if in handwritten and/or in book format.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR:
Female customers wanting to take training by the male instructor:
- Copy of RTA learning permit
- No Objection letter signed by the sponsor (father/husband). For UAE nationals/company visa holders, No Objection letter to be signed by self.
- Copy of Emirates ID
Driver visa holders (excluding Taxi Company):
- Medical fitness report from the RTA approved medical centre/hospitals.
File transfer from other institutes in Dubai/Emirates:
- Original RTA file from the previous school/institute (if registered before April 2017)
- No Objection letter /status report from previous school/institute.
- Theory lectures details (if attended)
- Valid /invalid learning permit (not applicable for other Emirates)
- Training Sheet (if practical training has been taken)
Customer holding partner visa:
- Copy of valid trade license.
Customers working in Dubai holding visa from other Emirate:
- Copy of trade license in Dubai
- Copy of trade license in other Emirate (name must be same as in Dubai trade license)
- No Objection letter from Dubai office stating the customer is employed & working in their Dubai office. (No Objection letter must be printed on company’s letterhead with company stamp and signature of designated authority).
Marsom / Bedouin (who do not have Emirates ID):
- Marsom letter
People of Determination:
- Original medical report from Rashid Hospital
- Sanad Card from CDA (optional)
- No Objection letter signed by the husband
- ‘Fit to Drive’ Certificate from the consulting doctor
(5% VAT and 5% discount included)
20 hours training
15 hours training
10 hours training
4 hours training / Direct Test (GCC)
In case of reappearing of the tests, AED 2625 will be applicable for the remaining tests and the 4-hour mandatory training between each test. Additional charges may apply.
Students can complete upto 4 hours of training in a day.