You want to drive a luxury car, so why not learn to drive safely in one too!
We are proud to launch the “Platinum Driving Course,” for our customers to learn how to drive on luxury-high end cars i.e., BMW, Mini Cooper, Porsche Cayenne, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes G500, Mercedes C200, TESLA, Lexus IS350 and Nissan Patrol are chosen to keep customer’s exclusivity in mind.
With an impressive state-of-the-art facilities and over 25 years of experience in delivering quality driver training, the all-new Platinum Driving Course offers an impressive portfolio of in-house services, luxury training vehicles, and training schedule that can be customized to suit customer needs and making the entire journey from registration to earning your driver’s license as easy & stress-free as possible.
The indulging doesn’t end there!
Customers of the platinum course will only pay a fixed course fees until they get their license, no matter how many classes and tests they take.
Another benefit of this course is that customers will be trained on high-end luxury vehicles they usually wish to own after getting the license. This will help them be better-adapted with the mechanics & features of SUV, ensuring their further safety while driving on the road.
Each guest will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager, who will manage all their formalities and documentation until the driver's license is handed over.
The institute is also offering a complimentary pick and drop service for patrons of the platinum course.
The other highlights of the course are as below:
EDI has an exclusive branch for the Platinum Driving Course customers at Jumeirah.
Customers can avail below services at the Jumeirah branch:
Student Terms and Conditions:
Click here to read the terms and conditions of the Platinum Driving Course.
*Subject to RTA approval. If the driving license is denied by the RTA, please seek a letter from the embassy of your country.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR:
Female customers (younger than 21 years) who wish to take training by a male instructor:
Customers holding Partner visa:
UAE Marsoom / Bedouin:
File transfer from other institutes within Dubai or other-emirates:
Driver visa holders (excluding Taxi Company):
FILE OPENING PROCESS FOR OTHER-EMIRATES
Mandatory documents required for applicants
|Training||20 hours training||15 hours training||10 hours training||Driving skill refresher course -
4 hours training
|Driving skill refresher
2 hours training
|Direct test course**||Flying crew course|
|Total fixed price course - Upon partial payment||AED 27,075*||AED 23,085*||AED 18,596*||AED 4,725*||AED 2,625*||AED 12,113*||AED 12,113*|
|Total fixed price course - Upon full payment
(including 5% extra discount)
|AED 25,728*||AED 21,938*||AED 17,674*||-||-||AED 11,514*||AED 11,514*|
*Eye test and 5% VAT are included. Automatic gear only. Click here for the detailed fee structure
Renewal of RTA Learning Permit fee will apply (AED 142.5)
**Direct Test Course: Customers holding an original license from any GCC (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia), European, North American, East Asia & African countries (as listed by RTA) are eligible to register for the car categories.
[Fees are subject to change]
Saturday to Thursday: 8:30am - 2:30pm and 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Students can take 2 hours at a time and up to 4 hours of training a day with an hour break between each two hours class.
Click here to view student roadmap to get LMV Driving License
Terms and Conditions:
1. Attend a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to book Theory Test and Excellence Test. The test timing will be as per the availability in the RTA system.
2. Give minimum 24 hours’ notice to cancel any scheduled Theory Test and Excellence Test.
3. Give minimum 24 hours’ notice to arrange classes, subject to availability of training vehicle.
4. Pay extra for the Remote Interpretation Service (RIS), if they opt for this translation service for the theory test. (What is RIS Service?) Amount: AED 400.
5. Be charged as per EDI's policy, if absent for any RTA test.
Training Rules & Regulations:
Platinum course students have the advantage of taking lectures as per their convenience and time. EDI's course in-charge helps in organizing lectures in the special lecture hall as preferred by the student.
All students who register for 20 /15 /10 hour sessions of car driving license courses need to take 8 compulsory lectures. These lectures are conducted on weekdays as well as Saturdays. Lectures are offered in different languages such as English, Urdu, and Arabic at Al Qusais or Al Quoz centers.
Please note that it is mandatory for all students to bring their Emirates ID & RTA learning permit for the lectures.
• Lecture 1 : Attitude and Responsibilities
• Lecture 2 : Traffic signs
• Lecture 3 : Managing Risks
• Lecture 4 : Driver Condition
• Lecture 5 : Driving Environment
• Lecture 6 : Rules of Road
• Lecture 7 : Hazard and Emergencies
• Lecture 8: Safety Demonstration
Rules of Attendance
RTA's Remote Interpretation System (RIS)
The service provides a remote instant interpretation of driving theoretical tests, conducted by RTA, to driver license applicants in different languages.
The step is part of RTA's endeavors to enrich the Smart City initiative and realize its third strategic goal - People's Happiness
How RIS service can be availed?
As per RTA guidelines, students have to submit an application for appointing an interpreter in the preferred language at the time of opening the RTA file and pay the applicable fees.
This service cannot be added at a later stage while booking the Road Test.
An additional fee of AED 400 will be charged for availing this service apart from the regular exam fee of AED 310.
Apart from RIS service, RTA also provides a voiceover facility with no extra cost for eight more languages i.e. Urdu, Bangla, Chinese, Farsi, Hindi, Malayalam, Russian and Tamil.
• Obtain your RTA learner's permit prior to your first driving lesson and carry it with you throughout the training period. Renew the permit once it expires.
• Attend your first and all subsequent driving classes and tests with necessary lenses/ glasses.
• Not be absent from classes without informing the concerned reception staff 48 hours before class time or you will be charged for the classes.
• Make proper payments for training and tests on time to avoid unnecessary problems/delays.