Teens Behind The Wheel
A few helpful tips for teens to follow when driving:
• Always wear your seat belt and make sure all passengers buckle up, too.
• Adjust your car seat’s headrest to a height behind your head and not your neck to minimize whiplash in case you’re in an accident.
• Obey the speed limits, Going too fast gives you less time to stop or react.
• Use light signals to indicate your intention to turn or to change lanes.
• When light turns green, make sure intersection clears before you go.
• Driving a car full of noisy, excited teenage friends can be very taxing and spells danger.
• Make sure your car has gas, accurate tyre pressure, clean air and fuel filters.
• Always observe the OAP Map- Observe Anticipate and Plan your drive.
• Never use your cellular phones while driving.
• Avoid 3D- Danger, Drinks, Drugs and Driving at the same time